House Moving Contractor


An individual, firm, corporation or partnership who shall move, or cause to be moved, any house, building or structure of any kind over or along any street, highway, alley or public way located in the City shall register with the City.

Items Required for Registration

Return all items completed to the:
Director of Planning & Development
301 16th St
Canyon, TX 79015

If you have questions, call the Planning & Development Department at (806) 655-5014 option 6.