The 2024 Season is MAY 25-AUGUST 17
In order to provide the best experience for our guests, the CAP operates in two sessions each day.
Sessions run Monday – Saturday, 12 – 3 pm and 4 – 7 pm, and Sunday from 1 – 4 pm and 5 – 8 pm. The hour in between sessions will be closed to the public for cleaning and sanitation of the park.
Admission tickets will only be available online. Guests will have the opportunity to purchase tickets online 48 hours prior to the session that they would like to attend. Guests will present a printed receipt or an electronic device displaying their ticket in order to be admitted to the CAP.
Tickets will be sold separately for each session and will be $6 for a General Admission ticket Monday – Thursday and $8 for General Admission Friday – Sunday. Senior (65+) tickets are $2 off. Ticket holders will need ID at the entrance. Children under three will not need to purchase a ticket and will be admitted for free with a ticketed adult.
Due to the limited number of tickets that will be sold each day for the two sessions at the CAP, we will not be issuing refunds on any tickets purchased. Rain checks will be issued based on the raincheck policy.
2024 CAP OPENING PROCEDURES
We uphold the safety of our employees and patrons in the highest regard. The Opening Procedures are as follows:
- We will have 2 sessions daily 12:00-3:00 & 4:00-7:00 (Mon-Sat) and Sunday 1:00-4:00 & 5:00-8:00. We will be clearing the park between sessions to allow staff to sanitize all areas of the park.
- Each ticket purchased will allow the holder to visit the session selected only. You will have to purchase 2 tickets if you wish to attend both sessions on the same day.
- ALL tickets will be purchased online to prevent any lines from forming at ticket windows. Tickets will be available 48 hours before session times at www.canyontx.com. No sales of tickets will be allowed as a walk-up patron. You must establish an account before being allowed to purchase a ticket. Walk-up customers may be able to purchase tickets online from their mobile device if tickets are still available at that time.
- Tickets will go on sale 48 hours prior to each session at 12 pm for the 12-3 pm session and at 4 pm for the 4-7 pm session.
- All social distancing guidelines are encouraged while entering the CAP and purchasing from the concession.
- Life jackets will be available and sanitized after every use.
- Staff will be cleaning the restrooms and high-touch areas on a regular basis.
- No tubes or flotation devices will be allowed in the lazy river.
- No outside food or drink of any kind is allowed.
- Usual CAP rules will be in effect.
- There is a 6 ticket limit on each ticket transaction.
- All bags will be inspected upon entry to the CAP.
- Loungers will be strategically stationed around the park to allow guests to maintain social distancing. Please do not move the loungers.
- No basketball allowed in the Lap Pool.
All of these rules are subject to change as restrictions continue to be lifted and for operational reasons.
Purchases can only be made 48 hours before the session starts.
Tax-Exempt purchases can only be made in person at the CAP
- Cabana rentals do not include general admission. Guests who choose to purchase a cabana must do so after the purchase of general admission tickets.
- Season Pass Holders who wish to purchase a pass may do so without reserving general admission tickets in advance.
- Cabanas are reserved individually, so check all canopies individually for available time-slots.
- Cabanas have two loungers, three chairs, and a table. Guests cannot pull extra chairs into the cabana area or remove any furniture from the cabana area.
- In the event of a rain-check, the cabana rental cost will be refunded.
Click here to purchase General Admission tickets!
Each session at the CAP has 350 general admission tickets. The only way to ensure you have a ticket is to purchase it ahead online. If the CAP has not reached capacity, we can sell you a ticket at the gate. However, if we have reached capacity, our ticketing system automatically closes and we are unable to sell tickets at the gate. Please note that our ticket booth is cashless and you will need a credit/debit card to purchase tickets at the gate.
You can purchase General Admission tickets online beginning 48 hours before the session you want to attend. After a session starts, online ticket sales stop. But don't worry, if the session isn't full, you can still buy a ticket at the gate.
General Admission tickets are good for one session (3 hours) of CAP fun! Our sessions are:
- Monday - Thursday
Session 1: 12 pm - 3 pm
Session 2: 4 pm - 7 pm
- Friday - Saturday
Session 1: 12 pm - 3 pm
Session 2: 4 pm - 7 pm
Session 1: 1 pm - 4 pm
Session 2: 5 pm - 8 pm
Children 3 and under are free; senior citizens enjoy a $2 discount on their general admission ticket!
CAP employees are not authorized to provide refunds for any purchased tickets. However, if the CAP has to close before the midpoint of any session (usually due to bad weather), rainchecks are issued according to our raincheck policy.
Click here to reserve a Cabana for your visit to the CAP!
Five shaded cabanas are now be available to reserve during both sessions. Cabanas have two loungers, three chairs, and a table. Reservations are $25 for a three-hour session and can be made online (click here) beginning 48 hours before the session you want to attend. If cabanas are available, you can also reserve them at the gate during the session. Cabanas MUST be reserved to use during sessions.
- Cabana rentals do not include general admission. Guests who rent a cabana will need to purchase General Admission tickets or use their season pass to enter the CAP.
- No outside food or drink in the cabanas.
- Cabanas are reserved individually, so check all canopies individually for available time slots.
- Cabanas have 2 loungers, 3 chairs, and 1 table.
- In the event that a session closes early (usually due to bad weather), the cost of the cabana rental will be refunded by the City of Canyon.
Click here to purchase Lap Swimming tickets!
Swimming is a great way to get your exercise! You can swim laps at the CAP for just $4 plus tax per session! To get in, you'll need to buy your tickets online. Online purchasing opens 48 hours before lap swimming sessions.
Lap swimming is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00-8:00 p.m. We'll start lap swimming on the week of June 6 through the end of the CAP season on August 12. Please note: there won't be any lap swimming during the week of July 4th.
During lap swimming, we limit two swimmers per lane and only allow lap swimming.